Who are we?
We're ALPIMA: a tight-knit and innovative group of engineers, quants and finance professionals on a mission to increase client centricity in investment management. We have built a fast-growing next-generation portfolio construction and analysis platform to help our clients – Banks, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and other financial firms - build investment strategies with conviction and deliver personalisation at scale. After making waves in the finance world (and having our best year ever!) we're looking to bring on new talent to work on key platform and client projects.
What are we looking for ?
We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast-growing, collaborative team.
Due to the volume of applications we may not be able to reply to every request but we will do our best to revert if there might be a match.
The role involves a number of core responsibilities:
- Project management using agile methodologies
Servicing client and working closely with business development and engineering teams
Assisting clients by understanding their use case and tailoring discussions to their needs
- Outlining and documenting external business and technical processes
- Requirements gathering and drafting functional and technical specifications
- Support of DEV & UAT through the product development lifecycle
- Closely working with clients to further develop ALPIMA offerings under an agile framework
- Strong academic qualifications with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years of (Agile) project management experience
- Finance experience particularly around portfolio construction and investment management
- Strong analytical and systematic approach to projects (from top level to task level)
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage multiple high-profile client projects
- Relish the challenge of working in a dynamic, exciting and fast-paced environment
- Team spirit, positive and self-starting attitude, resourcefulness, strong ethics and task ownership
Other skills :
- High proficiency in Spanish would be advantageous
- Open to travel within Continental Europe (post Covid)
ALPIMA strongly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome everyone to our team.
If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com