Who are we?
We're ALPIMA: a tight-knit and innovative group of engineers, quants and finance professionals on a mission to increase client centricity in investment management. We have built a fast-growing next-generation portfolio construction and analysis platform to help our clients – Banks, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and other financial firms - build investment strategies with conviction and deliver personalisation at scale. After making waves in the finance world (and having our best year ever!) we're looking to bring on new talent to work on key platform and client projects.
What is Client Success?
Client Success is an important client-facing role that ensures that our clients receive value that far exceeds their investment.
The Technical Client Success Associate role is critical to the overall success of ALPIMA. Associates seek to understand and surface client’s business priorities, breakdown challenges, apply logic, and identify the most effective ways to support the client in making the right decisions for their business.
They are responsible for onboarding clients and stimulating client engagement of products that are used by large client teams.
The role involves a number of core responsibilities:
- Introduce ALPIMA services and platform capabilities to new clients and the value of the platform
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for product and service issues
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients
- Facilitate client calls and engagements in order to surface client priorities and maintain customer satisfaction
- Identify approaches that address the client’s operational challenges leveraging qualitative and quantitative problem-solving methodologies that serve to continuously improve client experience and client retention
- Conduct regular retention analysis of ALPIMA client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Participate or lead team projects and initiatives that seek to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs
- Testing the product through the different stage of development to ensure consistency with requirements
- Previous customer engagement experience at a SaaS company is essential (Fintech experience would be ideal, Engineering and Tech also desirable)
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, ideally in a financial or engineering discipline
- Proven track record of success fuelled by a passion for delivering value to clients and creating positive customer experiences (e.g. reducing churn, up/cross selling opportunity creation etc)
- High level of expertise with Microsoft Word and Excel (Macros/VBA, Pivot tables, V/Hlookup, index matching and data manipulation)
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills, particularly in the technical IT environment
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics with users at all levels of technical expertise
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer needs and frustrations
- Ability to effectively problem solve, prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Outstanding interpersonal and service orientation skills, demonstrating a positive, can-do attitude
Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment and customer requirements
- Open to travel within Continental Europe
- ALPIMA strongly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome everyone to our team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com