Who are we?
We're ALPIMA: a tight-knit and innovative group of engineers, quants and finance professionals on a mission to increase client centricity in investment management. We have built a fast-growing next-generation portfolio construction and analysis platform to help our clients – Banks, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and other financial firms - build investment strategies with conviction and deliver personalisation at scale. After making waves in the finance world (and having our best year ever!) we're looking to bring on new talent to work on key platform and client projects.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for talented, resourceful and process-driven individuals to join our fast-growing, collaborative team.
Due to the volume of applications we may not be able to reply to every request but we will do our best to revert if there might be a match.
This role is about delivering operational excellence to our prestigious enterprise clients as our platform scales. It involves working closely with front-end & quant developers, devops and quality assurance.
Core responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining best-practice processes (ITIL/ITSM) and procedures for operating an ever evolving platform robustly at scale
- Outlining, documenting and monitoring clear client-ready business processes and procedures
- Work closely with devops to implement operating dashboards with key platform indicators
- Work closely with developers to design improvements to add value to the customer
- Produce a range of timely operational Management Information (MI) to provide insights
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance management on testing processes in line with business objectives
- Oversee internal end-to-end incident management related to platform application operations
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree level education (Computer Science or other relevant subject)
- Some previous experience in a platform / support / operations role required
- Previous exposure to coding particularly Python and/or React is essential
- Jira/Confluence exposure would be helpful
- Willing to take responsibility and become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in an important section of the business
- Relish the challenge of working in a dynamic, exciting and fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Positive and self-starting attitude, resourcefulness, strong ethics and task ownership
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive healthcare + dental cover
- Generous training budget and allowance for training days
- 25 days holiday per year
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing company
- Fantastic colleagues: talented, trustworthy and friendly people to work with
- Excellent work culture
ALPIMA strongly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome everyone to our team.
If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.