Who are we?
We're ALPIMA: a tight-knit and innovative group of finance professionals, engineers and quants who are on a mission to increase client centricity in investment management. We have built a fast-growing next-generation portfolio construction and analysis platform to help our clients – Banks, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers, and other financial firms - build investment strategies with conviction and deliver personalisation at scale. After making waves in the finance world (and having our best year ever!) we're looking to bring on new talent to help us increase our marketing efforts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven Marketing Manager to join our growing team in London. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude, and experience in on and offline marketing with an eye for trends.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and create social media content, working closely with sales team, to support ALPIMA’s global marketing and communication campaigns, with particular focus on LinkedIn
- Maintain and update ALPIMA’s website, ensuring the content is up to date and relevant, taking into account user experience and effectiveness
- Assist in the delivery of effective campaigns that incorporate the use of email, print, social media, website, events, and external media as appropriate
- Set key metrics for all campaigns, creating dashboards to measure and track performance, and testing and optimising based on results
- Raise internal awareness of general media trends, with a particular focus on social media, and how competitors utilise those
- Use of CRM system (Salesforce) to create, update and effectively utilise marketing distribution lists, working closely with and supporting sales teams
Ideal candidates will have:
- Significant proven experience of working in growth/digital marketing and in managing campaigns
- Experience writing content for multiple channels
- Experience in social media management and building engagement
- Experience in building a brand through events/conferences, social media and publishing creative and inspiring content
- High energy and willing to roll sleeves up across the marketing spectrum in a standalone role, without relying on agencies or other external suppliers
- Flexibility working across multiple projects and tasks in a fast-growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, curious
- Enthusiasm for learning, reliability, automation, orchestration, and continuous improvement
Good to have:
- Experience in marketing for enterprise software, finance or tech
- Agency background would be helpful
- Language skills a bonus
What we offer:
- Generous training budget and allowance for training days
- Fantastic colleagues: talented, trustworthy, and friendly people to work with
- Comprehensive healthcare + dental cover
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing company
ALPIMA strongly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome everyone to our team.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org