Who are we?
We're ALPIMA: a tight-knit and innovative group of engineers, quants and finance professionals on a mission to increase client centricity in investment management. We have built a fast-growing next-generation portfolio construction and analysis platform to help our clients – Banks, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and other financial firms - build investment strategies with conviction and deliver personalisation at scale. After making waves in the finance world (and having our best year ever!) we're looking to bring on new talent to work on key platform and client projects.
What are we looking for ?
We are looking for a highly skilled and technical SCRUM Master to manage the deployment, integration and growth of our platform at our enterprise clients.
The SCRUM Master will work within a dynamic team and very closely with our clients to understand the client’s top business priorities, and manage the implementation and roll out of the ALPIMA platform accordingly.
The SCRUM Master will play an essential role in the firm and within our clients. The role involves a number of core responsibilities:
- Organise, prepare and facilitate agile meetings on a team level (daily stand-ups, planning, retrospectives, refinement sessions etc)
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Govern project, identify and timely communicate potential delays to stakeholders (internal/external)
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Main point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Enabling collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- Monitoring, communicating and reporting team KPI’s (e.g. velocity, burndown, SIT/UAT defects)
- Coordinate QA, SIT, UAT & PROD release cycles internally and externally
- Support service transition of a product functionality
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity and facilitating SAFe adoption by continuously introducing improvements
- Facilitate opportunities for the team to continually improve their workflow/process using experimentation
- Hold regular 1-on-1 meetings with team members
- Proven experience in a SCRUM master role
- Experience with complex software development
- Excellent knowledge of SCRUM techniques and fundamentals (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- SCRUM master certification is a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with a collaborative mindset
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Relish the challenge of working in a dynamic, exciting and fast-paced environment
- Team spirit, collaborative mindset, positive and self-starting attitude, resourcefulness, strong ethics and task ownership
Desired Skills :
- Experience of SAFe Agile and application in day-to-day
- Prior experience of working on the vendor side
- Finance/fintech experience beneficial
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proficiency in German
- Open to travel within Continental Europe
ALPIMA strongly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome everyone to our team.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to reply to every request but we will do our best to revert if there might be a match.