Who are we?
We're ALPIMA: a tight-knit and innovative group of finance professionals, engineers and quants who are on a mission to increase client centricity in investment management. We have built a fast-growing next-generation portfolio construction and analysis platform to help our clients – Banks, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers, and other financial firms - build investment strategies with conviction and deliver personalisation at scale. After making waves in the finance world (and having our best year ever!) we're looking to bring on new talent to help us increase our recruiting efforts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Talent and Office Coordinator to join our team in London. Working alongside our Head of People & Talent, you will be instrumental in helping us as we continue on our growth journey. Whilst recruitment is currently our No. 1 priority, the role will also encompass HR administration and general office administration for our London office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and administration of all talent acquisition activity including setting up interviews, liaising with agencies, hiring managers and candidates, preparing job specs, reviewing CV's etc
- Help to build ALPIMA's employer brand and ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Manage and create job advertisements for Linked In and other job boards
- Help build and manage candidate flow using our ATS (TeamTailor)
- Maintain ALPIMA’s career page, ensuring the content is up to date and relevant
- Assist with offer and onboarding process for new hires, including preparation of contracts and offer letters, background checks etc
- Updating internal systems and spreadsheets to track recruitment activity
- Coordination of annual performance review process, employee letters and end of probation process
- General office administration including handling mail, stationery, office equipment and coordinating events
Ideal candidates will have:
- Some prior recruitment administration experience is essential
- General administrative skills also beneficial
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and recruitment metrics would be helpful
- Experience in a high growth or scale up environment would be advantageous
- Experience or an understanding of tech recruitment/tech roles and the language involved
- Flexibility working across multiple roles and tasks in a fast-growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, proactive, driven and self motivated with a high sense of urgency
- Enthusiasm for learning, automation and continuous improvement
What we offer:
- Generous training budget and allowance for training days
- Fantastic colleagues: talented, trustworthy, and friendly people to work with
- Comprehensive healthcare + dental cover
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing company
- ALPIMA strongly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome everyone to our team
This role is primarily remote, but the roleholder must be willing/able to attend the London office reasonably regularly